|Horse Power||7.50 ft.-lb. gross torque|
|Engine Type||750 Snow Series™|
|Engine Manufacturer||Briggs & Stratton|
|Starting||Electric with Recoil Back-up|
|Max Discharge||30 ft.|
|Drive Type||Auger Propelled|
|Wheel Size||8 in. x 2 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||3 qt.|
Small Size with Powerful Results
The Simplicity single-stage line-up was born after countless hours of consumer research to discover the important features you were looking for. We started with a specially designed Briggs & Stratton Snow Series engine and added convenient features like On-the-Go chute rotation. Its easy-to-use handle design makes it simple to operate even with thick gloves or mittens on. Plus, the push-button electric start means, quick, no hassle starting - every time. The result is a pretty impressive little machine that packs quite a punch.
- Push Button Electric Start: Makes starting your snow blower a breeze
- Auger-Assisted Drive System: With the auger-assisted drive system, the auger makes contact with the ground, helping move the snow blower with little effort and cleaning down to the pavement.
- Clearing Width: 22 in.
- Throwing Distance: 30 ft.
- Intake Height: 12.5 in.
- Auger Style: High Performance
- Auger Diameter: 10 in.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 750 Snow Series™
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 qt.
- Ft.-lbs. Gross Torque: 7.50
- Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Fuel Cap: Standard
- Chute Material: Plastic
- Chute Rotation: Manual
- Chute Deflector: Manual
- Type: Auger Propelled
- Tire Size: 8" x 2"
- Consumer: 2 Year Limited
- Commercial: 90 Days
Throwing distance may vary with different snow and weather conditions.